I am a third year Ph.D.
student candidate at University of Montreal. I am advised by Yoshua Bengio and Hugo Larochelle. Before joining University of Montreal, I was a Research Software Engineer at IBM India Research Lab during August,2014 - May,2015. I did my MS by Research at Indian Institute of Technology Madras where I was working with Balaraman Ravindran.
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Reinforcement Learning.
I will be teaching Applied Machine Learning course at McGill University in Winter 2018 term.
Our work on complex sequential question answering accepted at AAAI 2018. Preprint and a new dataset will be available soon!.
Click Here for complete list of publications.
Complex Sequential Question Answering: Towards Learning to Converse Over Linked Question Answer Pairs with a Knowledge Graph.
Amrita Saha, Vardaan Pahuja, Mitesh M. Khapra, Karthik Sankaranarayanan, Sarath Chandar.
Proceedings of AAAI, 2018.
Memory Augmented Neural Networks with Wormhole Connections.
Caglar Gulcehre, Sarath Chandar, Yoshua Bengio.
In arXiv, 2017.
GuessWhat?! Visual object discovery through multi-modal dialogue.
Harm de Vries, Florian Strub, Sarath Chandar, Olivier Pietquin, Hugo Larochelle, Aaron Courville.
Proceedings of CVPR, 2017.
Lecturer at McGill University.
Teaching assistant at University of Montreal.
Teaching assistant at IIT Madras.
- Winter 2018: Applied Machine Learning.
- Fall 2014 : Introduction to Machine Learning. (Remotely from IBM Research)
- Spring 2014 : Probabilistic Reasoning in AI.
- Fall 2013 : Introduction to Machine Learning.
- Spring 2013 : Languages, Machines and Computation.
- Fall 2012 : Computational Engineering.
- NIPS (2016, 2017)
- ICLR (2017, 2018)
- ICML (2018)
- ACM Transactions on Asian and Low-Resource Language Information Processing (2017-present).