Canada CIFAR AI Chair
Department of Computer and Software Engineering,
École Polytechnique de Montréal.
Core faculty member
the Quebec Institute of Artificial Intelligence.
Department of Computer Science and Operations Research,
Université de Montréal.
Department of Computer Science and
Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
Email: fname [DOT] lname [AT] mila [DOT] quebec
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Recurrent Neural Networks, Lifelong Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Natural Language Processing.
Ph.D. from University of Montreal with Yoshua Bengio and Hugo Larochelle.
MS by Research from Indian Institute of Technology Madras with Balaraman Ravindran.
- NEW(Jul 2022): Chandar Research Lab (CRL) Annual Symposium 2022 is happening this Aug 11!
- NEW(Jun 2022): I will be giving a lecture on memory-augmented optimizers for deep learning and lifelong learning at the6th summer school on AI by IIIT Hyderabad, India!
- NEW(Apr 2022): I will be giving a lecture on introduction to neural networks at theCIFAR DLRL Summer School 2022!
- NEW(Feb 2022): I will be co-organizing theCIFAR DLRL Summer School 2022 in July!
- NEW(Dec 2021): I will be serving as a Program Chair for thefirst Conference on Lifelong Learning Agents (CoLLAs) in August!